Introduction to Zotero
- Date: –11:30
- Location: Online via Zoom
- Organiser: Uppsala universitetsbibliotek
- Contact person: Camilla Larsson
In the introductory course we will help you get started using Zotero.
- Save references to Zotero from journal databases, library catalogues and web pages
- Add references manually for material that cannot be automatically imported
- Attach PDF files
- Organise your Zotero library
- Insert citations and create bibliographies in your document
- Add more reference styles and change format for your references
- Use Zotero in Google Docs (if there is an interest)
- Synchronise your references with Zotero.org
- Share references and collaborate
- Create backups
This course is free of charge and available for students and employees at Uppsala University.
If requested, the course will be given in English.
Before the course starts, please download the Zotero software and a Zotero Connector to your web browser: https://www.zotero.org/download/. (Close alla office-programs before the installation)