Interviews as research material – digital tools
- Date: –11:45
- Location: Carolina Rediviva Mötesrum, Café Carolina (entresol)
- Organiser: Uppsala universitetsbibliotek
- Contact person: Malin Barkelind
This workshop is aimed at you who wish to learn more about digital tools for transcribing and analysing interviews. If you already have material you want to work on (e.g. recordings or transcripts), please bring it with you to the workshop.
During this workshop, we will look into a couple of digital tools for working with interviews as research material.
After attending this workshop you will know how to:
- Open audio and video files in oTranscribe and transcribe them manually
- Export transcripts from oTranscribe to other formats/software for further analysis
- Do a simple qualitative tagging of your interview transcript in Taguette
- Know of some available tools for qualitative data analysis (e.g. Nvivo, Catma, Voyant, QDA Miner Lite, MaxQDA) and for which purposes they can be useful
- Know where and how you can get further support for your research data analysis and how to find other digital tools for this purpose
No previous experience is required to attend this workshop.
If requested, the course will be given in English.