- Conferment Ceremony cancelled 10 Nov 2020
- This year’s recipient of the Zetterberg Prize announced 6 Nov 2020
- Urban densification can have both positive and negative health effects 15 Oct 2020
- Black Lives Matter brings sharper focus to the situation in Sweden 12 Oct 2020
- At the Language Workshop, students hone their texts 9 Oct 2020
- Alumnus of the Year organises humanitarian aid in megadisasters 7 Oct 2020
- Fallen in battle, these Swedish Vikings are part of a larger genetic puzzle 17 Sep 2020
- Increased mental ill-health during pandemic 7 Sep 2020
- Shirin Ahlbäck Öberg appointed to the Coronavirus Commission 7 Sep 2020
- Swedish workers among Europe’s best-paid in late 1800s 3 Sep 2020
Tommaso Braida: "Arendt’s Theory of the Nature of the Detention of Stateless"
Greek & Byzantine Studies / Retracing Connections Seminars: Enclosed Spaces – Enclosed Saints: The Case of Imprisoned Martyrs in Byzantine Hagiographical Literature
Symposium: Challenges to the Nordic media welfare state
Higher sem: Henric Häggqvist "Market structure and profitability in the Swedish beer industry, 1890-1990".
Thor Rydin: "Huizinga's Critique of Spengler"