Nobel lectures 2017: Physiology / Medicine
- Date: 13 December, 10:15–11:45
- Location: Biomedicinskt centrum, BMC The Svedbergsalen
- Lecturer: Professor Michael Rosbash, Professor Michael Young
- Organiser: Uppsala universitet
- Contact person: Anna Liv Jonsson
- Phone: 0704250548
- Akademisk högtid, Föreläsning
Two of the 2017 Nobel Laureates in physiology or medicine, Professor Michael Rosbash and Professor Michael Young, visit Uppsala University and give a public lecture on the research that led to their Nobel Prize.
Professor Michael Rosbash
Fly circadian rhythms and neuroscience
Professor Michael Young
Genetic control of sleep and circadian rhythms
The lecture will also be live-streamed here:
No registration is necessary. Admission from 09:45. Seats must be taken by 10:00. Make sure to come in good time to secure a seat at the lecture.
lllustration: Niklas Elmehed. Copyright: Nobel Media AB 2017