Nobel lectures 2017: Chemistry
- Date: 12/13/2017 at 10:15 AM – 11:45 AM
- Location: Universitetshuset Lecture hall X (Sal X)
- Lecturer: Professor Joachim Frank
- Organiser: Uppsala universitet
- Contact person: Anna Liv Jonsson
- Phone: 0704250548
- Föreläsning, Akademisk högtid
One of the 2017 Nobel Laureates in chemistry, Professor Joachim Frank, visits Uppsala University and gives a public lecture on the research that led to their Nobel Prize.
Professor Joachim Frank
Single-particle reconstruction of biomolecules at near-atomic resolution – a dream come true
The lecture will also be live-streamed here:
No registration is necessary. Admission from 09:45. Seats must be taken by 10:00. Make sure to come in good time to secure a seat at the lecture.
lllustration: Niklas Elmehed. Copyright: Nobel Media AB 2017