StudentevenemangCalendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Note that although the calendar currently is filtered, the calendar subscription will be unfiltered.
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
Providence and Chance in the Age of Reason: On the Genesis of Modern Order
The lecture is part of the master's program conference "Bridging Modern and Early Modern History", History Department, Uppsala University.
The Ångström Lecture 2019: The Gaia mission: Overview and highlights from the second data release
Open lectures from the international workshop "Research Ethics Committees: Origins, Development, and Beyond"
- Adam Hedgecoe, Cardiff University, UK: "Local autonomy versus centralised ethics: Policy disputes and the development of research ethics review in the UK"
- Noortje Jacobs, Erasmus Medical Centre Rotterdam, Netherlands: "Ethics by Committee. Governing Human Experimentation in a Liberal Democracy, 1945-2000"
“Building a Straw Man: President Trump, the Media, and the Immigration Crisis”
The lecture by Jesús Velasco will discuss the immigration policy of the current administration and how different media have portrayed the "immigration crisis" at the U.S.-Mexico border.
Two Presentations on Constitutional Identity and Legal Pluralism in Europe’s Area of Criminal Justice
Welcome to this seminar with Uppsala Forum Visiting Fellow Valsamis Mitsilegas, Professor
of European Criminal Law and Global Security at Queen Mary University of London, and
Giovanni Piccirilli, Assistant Professor in Constitutional Law at LUISS Guido Carli University
Public lecture with Jovan Byford: The Plot Thickens? The Past, Present and Future of Conspiracy Theories
Conspiracy theories are frequently identified as a staple ingredient of contemporary politics, especially the rhetoric of populist, anti-establishment movements.
Russia as a Food Superpower
Neal King: Gendered violence by Hollywood superheroes
Jovan Byford: Saints, sins and social remembering: Denial and repression of antisemitism in Serbian Orthodox Christian culture