Note that although the calendar currently is filtered, the calendar subscription will be unfiltered.
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialog that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
Travelling Revolutionaries and Foreign Fighters: Between Myth and Reality?
– A lecture and seminar series in collaboration with CEMFOR
CryptoParty with ACM-W: ”Rights are not important if you don't use them”
Do you want to find out about current EU laws on data protection and privacy? Do you want to discuss how to minimize your digital footprint? Then come to the next CryptoParty!